Pontiac’s 1st 5K & 1 Mile RUN & WALK to Benefit Seniors
Saturday, September 29th
Gates Open at 8 AM | Event Begins at 8:30 AM
Start / Finish: Oakland County Sheriff’s Pontiac Substation at 100 E. Pike
$5 Suggested Donation At Check-In
- Proceeds raised will go toward fitness programming in downtown for seniors
- 2 Route Options: 5K (3.1 mile loop) OR 1 mile loop (Preview of routes available at bottom of page)
- ALL fitness levels and ages welcome! Walk, Jog, Run, Intervals, or even Skipping! A great walk and run route for the whole family.
- Non-timed fun run and walk event – No bibs, medals, or official finish times. If there’s enough interest, we’ll explore an annual, timed run and walk event!
- Roads along route will not be closed. Participants should remain on sidewalks and adhere to normal traffic laws.
- All participants must register at check-in table and sign a waiver at the start of the event.
- Dress comfortably for the weather with appropriate walking or running footwear.
- Costumes, from crazy socks to a full super hero, encouraged! After all, it’s Hauntiac season! Any participants who attend in costume will receive a $1 coupon good at Exferimentation Brewery from Sept. 29 to Nov. 3.
- Parking is available at Municipal parking lots.
THANK YOU PARTNERS & SPONSORS!
5K (3.1 Mile) Loop
- Start: Sheriff’s Office – Hill St – Auburn – MLK Blvd – Michigan Ave – N. Frances Ave – Fiddis Ave – N. Sanford – Michigan Ave – N. Jessie St. – Bellevue St. – N. Paddock St. – Mechanic St. – Union St. – E. Pike St. – Hill St. – Finish: Sheriff’s Office
1 Mile Loop
- Start: Sheriff’s Office – Hill St – Auburn – Mariva – Pike St – Hill St – Finish: Sheriff’s Office